August pp. 185-205
1. What is the name for Jesus' special helpers? Do you think you could be one?
2. Like Mary, have you ever felt good and strong inside?
3. Matthew and his friends knew they needed help from God. Do you think you need help from God? What kind of help?
4. How did Mary and Joanna and all of Jesus' friends help him?
5. What do you think is the most important thing that Jesus said?
6. No matter how we feel, who can make us "be happy?"
7. In church we say the prayer Jesus taught. Can you say it by memory?
8. What does the parable about the men who owed money to the banker mean?
9. What is your favorite story about God's shalom?
10. How did the child help Jesus?