October pp. 226-247
1) How did Jesus heal the bent over woman?
2) Why was the older brother angry?
3) Why wasn't everyone happy that Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead?
4) Do you feel you are as important as a grown up? How did the story of Jesus welcoming children make you feel?
5) What did Zacchaeus learn?
6) On one Sunday a year, we have palm branches in church. Why?
7) What made Jesus angry?
8) Who is most important in God's shalom? What does shalom mean?
9) Do you think you could ever wash somebody else's feet? What else can we do to show we are servants like Jesus?
10) What is the one thing that is more important than anything else?
11) What does the bread and wine mean? When do we do something like this in church?