March pp. 73-95
1) What was Miriam's good idea?
2) Why did Moses feel mixed up?
3) Did Moses want to lead the Hebrew people out of Egypt? Why or why not?
4) What is the name of the special meal the Hebrews eat to celebrate their freedom?
5) Why did Miriam sing?
6) When is it hard to remember that God cares about us?
7) Why did God give the people the Ten Commandments?
8) Why is Moses the greatest leader in the Hebrew scriptures?
9) Why is Canaan called the "Promised Land?"
10) How did the walls of Jericho come down?