June pp. 141-165
1) The people did not listen to Jeremiah. Can you remember a time when no one seemed to listen to you?
2) What are the names of the three men the king threw into the furnace?
3) Why did the king put Daniel in the den of lions?
4) How does God feel when His children run away?
5) According to Amos, what does God want most?
6) What did God want Jonah to learn?
7) Who chose the name for Mary's baby? What does his name mean?
8) Who chose the name for Elizabeth's baby? Why is he special?
9) Do you know the story about when you were born? Ask your mom or dad to tell you.
10) What did the shepherds see and hear?