September pp. 206-225
1) Why was Jesus happy that the woman touched Jesus' clothes?
2) Can you remember a time when you were sick? What helped you get better?
3) Jesus gave Simon a new name. What was this name and what does it mean?
4) What did Peter, James, and John see and hear on the mountain?
5) How can we be kind to Jesus?
6) Read the story of the Lost Sheep. Does Jesus care about everyone or just important people?
7) How did Jesus save the woman from the men who wanted to throw stones at her?
8) Can you think of a time that you were helpful like the Good Samaritan?
9) What kind of food did Jesus want Martha to eat?
10) What makes a person rich?