July pp. 166-184
1. What are the names of the two people in the temple who are happy to see Jesus?
2. What did Herod do that was mean? Why do you think people are mean sometimes?
3. Do you think it would have been fun to have Jesus as a friend?
4. Jesus stayed behind in the temple (which is kind of like the church) even after his parents left! Why did he like the temple so much?
5. John baptized Jesus. Sometimes we baptize children and adults in church. Why?
6. What did the evil voice want Jesus to do?
7. Having fun with friends is one way to live in God's way. What are some fun things that you do with friends?
8. What does it mean to be "born again?"
9. What is "living water?" Is Jesus hard to understand sometimes?
10. Jesus helped a sick child. How can we help people who are sick?